KnowledgeWoods OracleŽ Primavera E-Learning Program is a self-paced, online training course for OracleŽ Primavera P6 Project Planner software. The program is based on the internationally recognized Bloom’s Taxonomy, and comes with 24x7 Course Access for 365 Days. It is a consolidated course which will help you LEARN, UNDERSTAND, REMEMBER & APPLY important OracleŽ Primavera functionalities and will serve towards enhancing and strengthening your project planning/scheduling capabilities.
The prime objectives of this course are to make you :
- Learn how to leverage OracleŽ Primavera to attain optimal project result by staying within budget, schedule, and scope.
- Learn how to Manage Changes in your Project using OracleŽ Primavera as well as how to support Project Forecasting.
- Learn how to create a Schedule from your own Project, set the Project Baseline as well as perform Resource Loading and Leveling.
- Learn how to Add, Organize, and Code Activities, update the Project Schedule as well as customize layouts and reports.
- Understand how to create a Realistic Project Schedule, resolve various project issues using Oracle PrimaveraŽ, prepare Information Rich Reports for better forecasting and incorporate changes.
- Assess your Level of Understanding through varied, Module-end Exercises.
- Understand the Key Topics through demonstrations for ease of understanding.
- Learn the Critical Path Method (CPM) Fundamentals and Processes and prepare a Project - Template that would serve as a Benchmark for all future projects.
- Project Planner
- Delivery Leader/Manager
- Project Director
- Program Manager
- Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Introduction to OracleŽ Primavera P6
- The Project Management Life Cycle
- Data, Navigating, and Layouts
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Creating a Project
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Creating Relationships
- Assigning Constraints
- Maintaining the Project Documents Library
- Formatting Schedule Data
- Roles and Resources
- Assigning Roles
- Assigning Resources and Costs
- Analyzing Resources
- Optimizing the Project Plan
- Baselining the Project Plan
- Project Execution and Control
- Reporting Performance - Creating Tabular & Graphical Reports, S-Curve reports, Histograms etc.
HD Quality Audio-Video Lectures
WHAT AM I ABLE TO GET OUT OF THIS COURSE
Gain practical working knowledge of the Oracle Primavera P6 Project Planner Software
- Application and Product Support
- Dedicated and Toll Free Support
Frequently Asked Questions
KnowledgeWoods Consulting is an International Training & Consulting Company with key focus on providing its valued clientele across the world with High Quality Training and Support Services for Globally Recognized Certifications and High-in-Demand Courses such as PMP, ITIL, Oracle Primavera, Microsoft Project, Digital Marketing, and many others.
Functioning as one of the leading PMI Global R.E.P. (ID 2835), PEOPLECERT ATO, and Microsoft Silver Learning Partner across India and the Middle East, KnowledgeWoods has so far conducted over 2000+ training workshops and has trained over 30,000+ professionals worldwide.