In this Word 2016 for PC – Table of Contents & References online training series, you’ll learn how to create a table of contents, in-text citations, footnotes, endnotes, how to construct a bibliography or works cited page, and more.
Microsoft® Word 2016 makes it easy to properly format your table of contents and references. In this Word 2016 for PC – Table of Contents & References course presented by Heather Slee, you’ll learn about topics such as footnotes, endnotes, citations, and bibliographies.
A. Getting Started
- What you’ll learn in this training
B.Table of Contents
- Create an automatic table of contents
- View the table of contents options
- Use custom heading styles to create a table of contents
- Update the table of contents
- Use hyperlinks in a table of contents
- Format table of contents styles
- Remove a table of contents
- Add text command
C. Footnotes & Endnotes
- Insert a footnote
- Insert an endnote
- Change footnote options
- Display and edit endnotes and footnotes
- Convert a footnote to an endnote
- Delete a footnote or endnote
D. Citations & Bibliography
- Set the bibliography style
- Add new sources from scratch
- Use existing citations
- Use citation placeholders in a document
- Source manager
- Add new sources using the source manager
- Convert a placeholder to a source
- Edit a source
- Edit a citation
- Delete a source
- Create a bibliography
- Delete a bibliography
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.