In this PowerPoint 2013 – Animation & Effects training course by Sarah Holder, you’ll learn how to apply animations, recording and adding narration to a presentation, this training course will cover everything you need to know to add animation and transition effects and even sound to your PowerPoint slides.
In this PowerPoint 2013 – Animation & Effects training course, we will learn how to use animations and the animations pane in Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013 for PC.
A. Getting Started
- What you’ll learn in this training
- Using animations
- Using the Animation pane pt. 1
- Using the Animation pane pt. 2
- Using animation emphasis effects
- Changing Animation Effect options
- Applying animation to a SmartArt graphic
- Changing the animation timing
- Applying multiple animations to a single object
- Recording animation effects on a slide
- Removing an animation effect
- Setting text animation to appear in reverse order
- Adding sounds to an animation
- Viewing additional animations
- Using the Animation Painter
- Animation parts of a chart
C. Motion Paths
- Using motion paths
- Changing Motion Path properties
- Editing a motion path
- Drawing a custom motion path
- Reversing a motion path
D. Transitions & Effects
- Applying transition effects to slides
- Applying transition timings to slides
- Rehearsing and recording transition timings
- Recording/adding a narration to a presentation pt. 1
- Recording/adding a narration to a presentation pt. 2
- Turning off presentation slide timings/narrations
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.