This bundle is the solution you’ve been looking for to learn the New and Shared features found in the Office 2010 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote and more.
The New Features part of the training is designed for those who have experience with Office 2007 and want to quickly get up to speed on whatís new and exciting in Office 2010. Each chapter covers the new or enhanced features found in the Office 2010 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and OneNote as well as changes to the overall interface and the all new Web Apps. There were significant changes to the interface in Office 2007 that paved the way for Office 2010 to focus on features that will bring your work to a whole new level of professionalism, efficiency and mobility. Many of these features are not easily identified so this series takes you to them so you donít miss a thing.
Shared Features will show you what you need to know to get up to speed and quickly take full advantage of overlapping features found across the applications. There were significant changes to the interface in Office 2007 and that paved the way for Office 2010 to focus on features that will bring your work to a whole new level of professionalism and mobility. Because 2010 is not about interface or new applications, many of the features are subtle or hard to recognize at first glance, but this series will familiarize you with all of the shared features used in Office 2010.
New Features Highlights
- An introduction to the revised Ribbon
- A review of file formats updated in Office 2007 and carried over to 2010
- New features shared by all Office 2010 applications
- New features specific to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and OneNote
- An introduction to the new Web Apps
Shared Features Highlights
- A comprehensive introduction to the Fluent interface and Ribbon
- A complete discussion about the new XML file format and how to work between the old and new formats
- Managing consistency between application files using common tools like Themes
- Enhancing documents using images, shapes and SmartArt
- The ease with which we can save, recover and share files
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.