Get up to speed on Microsoft Office 2007 with this all inclusive bundle.
With the help of Microsoft Office experts leading the tutorials, you’ll learn valuable and time saving techniques for working with Excel, PowerPoint and Access, plus how all the programs work together. This bundle is just the solution you’ve been looking for to improve your skills and productivity when working with Office 2007.
Getting Up To Speed Highlights
- Get better at using charts and similar content taken from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Find out tricks for sharing content between Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Share your work via Outlook with your newly created address book of contacts; then setup meetings and appointments in multiple calendars.
Microsoft Access 2007 Training Highlights
- Learn how to build new data entry forms and reports at the click of a button with the help of new Quick Create commands in Access 2007.
- Try out the new built-in Date Picker control which can be used for any date fields. Explore how to enter a date into a field on datasheets, forms, or reports – no coding required.
- Discover how to save valuable development time with the new Layout view in Access 2007. This cool new feature allows you to design your forms and reports while viewing live data.
- Find out how to make your data pop on screen with a “Greenbar Effect” by using the new Alternating Background Color button. Your data has never been easier to read on screen or in printed form.
Microsoft Excel 2007 Training Highlights
- Explore the new user interface in Office Excel 2007 to find powerful tools when you need them.
- Learn how to import, organize, and explore massive data sets in spreadsheets.
- Discover how to quickly format cells and tables the way you want.
- Improve spreadsheet analysis and communicate your findings in professional-looking charts.
PowerPoint 2007 Training Highlights
- Discover PowerPoints drawing tools including soft drop shadows, smooth and elegant gradients, one-click shape formatting, and great effects like reflections and bevels.
- Find out about PowerPoints new diagramming tool, SmartArt with lessons showing you how to convert text to SmartArt, and apply formatting to the SmartArt diagram.
- Get an introduction to animating your presentation and discover how to animate text, objects, charts and smartart.
- Learn how to add sound and video to your presentations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.