In this Excel 2013 – Frequently Used Formulas & Functions online training series, you’ll learn how to set-up formulas to ensure you’re using all the features Microsoft® Excel® 2013 has to offer.
From using common formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE and IF, to more complicated formulas such as NESTED IF functions, presenter Dan Kuemmel will teach you common uses for a variety of formulas in Excel. Additionally, in Excel 2013 – Frequently Used Formulas & Functions you’ll learn how to alter formulas and check for errors.
This training course is for Microsoft Office Excel 2013 for Windows.
A. Getting Started
- What you’ll learn in this training
- Using the Sum function
- Using the Average function
- Using the Count function
- Using the Date and Now functions
- Using the Days function
- Using the Match function
- Using the Transpose function
- Using the Round function
- Using the And function
- Using the Or function
- Using the If function
- Using a Nested If function
- Using the Count If function
- Using the Sum If function
- Using the VLookup function
- Using the HLookup function
- Using Concatenate pt. 1
- Using Concatenate pt. 2
- Using Text to Columns
C. Linking and Consolidating Worksheets
- Consolidating worksheets using formulas pt. 1
- Consolidating worksheets using formulas pt. 2
- Consolidating worksheets using formulas pt. 3
- Using the Consolidate command pt. 1
- Using the Consolidate command pt. 2
- Opening a workbook with external reference formulas
- Breaking links to external references
D. Auditing and Error Checking
- Displaying formulas
- Identifying precedent cells
- Identifying dependent cells
- Checking for errors
- Evaluating a formula
1 hours 11 min
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.