With Total Training for Photoshop Elements 9 – What’s New, you’ll learn to create beautifully layered photos using layer masks, repair and retouch photos using the new content aware spot healing brush, and how easy it really is to upload and share all of your favorite photos on Facebook.
Discover how to create incredible photography effects like pop art, how to make quick fun edits using guided tools, how to use Photomerge and match the style of a photo automatically. Making photos look great has never been easier with this Photoshop Elements 9 training!
- Discover Fun Edits – Lomo Camera Edits, Out of Bounds, Perfect Portraits, Pop Art, and Reflection
- Learn how to use Layer masks
- Upload your photos to Facebook
- Use the Content aware spot healing brush
- Photomerge & Match Styles on your favorite photos
Chapter I: WORKING WITH FUN EDITS (31min)
- Achieving a Lomo Camera Effect
- Going Outside the Frame with Out Of Bounds
- Creating a Perfect Portrait
- Creating a Warhol Look with Pop Art
- Generating a Reflection of an Image
Chapter II: USING LAYER MASKS (11 min)
- Creating a Spot Color Image
- Merging Two Photos Using a Layer Mask
Chapter III: UPLOADING TO FACEBOOK (04min)
- Batch Renaming Files & Exporting
- Using the Share to Facebook Feature
Chapter IV: USING THE SPOT HEALING BRUSH (08 min)
- Removing Dust & Scratches
- Removing People from Photos
Chapter V: MATCHING STYLES (08 min)
- Using Photomerge® Style Match to Stylize Photos
- Adding Your Own Photos to the Style Bin
Total Run Time: 1 hr
Mike Gunter has been shooting pictures since he picked up his first camera, a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye, and he’s been shooting pictures ever since. Following a combat tour in Vietnam where he received his commission, Lieutenant Gunter worked for the Associated Press while attending college. Photographing editorial and advertising (and attending school and getting a Masters and post graduate study) lead to return to active duty and posts in South America. Mike has taught photography, Photoshop, and languages at various colleges and universities in the United States. He is a contributor to many publications, among them Infantry, Christian Science Monitor, and is a past editor of Adelante and Airpower Journal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.