Learn how to create a fully-functioning, trendy website in Adobe® Muse™ CC. This course walks you through the whole process from planning to publishing. Follow along using the exercise files provided, and pick up all the necessary techniques you need to work on your own website projects confidently.
In this Create a Responsive Website with Adobe Muse CC course, you will first establish the design of your website by learning how to plan out your website, and then design your page elements and add interactivity with links and buttons. Next, you will explore the full capabilities of Adobe Muse by making the site responsive for it to look good on all screen sizes and by adding parallax effects. Lastly, you’ll finalize your website by reviewing publishing options.
Chapter I: GETTING STARTED WITH ADOBE MUSE CC 26:11
- Introducing Adobe Muse
- Looking at Examples of Responsive Sites
- Exploring the Interface
- Planning Out Your Site
Chapter II: DESIGNING A SITE 55:54
- Starting a New Site Document
- Placing Images
- Drawing Shapes
- Using Vector Graphics
- Placing Text
- Advanced Text Styling
Chapter III: ADDING INTERACTIVITY 27:57
- Creating Navigation Elements
- Adding Buttons & Links
- Inserting a YouTube™ Video
- Inserting a Slideshow
- Adding a Google™ Map
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Inserting a Custom Form
Chapter IV: MAKING YOUR SITE RESPONSIVE 43:19
- Setting Breakpoints & Page Width
- Adjusting the Master Page Layout Based on Breakpoints
- Adjusting the Home Page Layout for Desktop Display
- Adjusting the Home Page Layout & Text for Tablet Display
- Adjusting the Home Page Layout & Text for Mobile Display
- Designing a Hamburger Menu for Mobile & Tablet
Chapter V: CREATING A PARALLAX EFFECT 30:22
- What is Parallax?
- Getting Started with Parallax
- Creating a Motion Scroll Effect
- Creating an Opacity Scroll Effect
- Creating a Fill Scroll Effect
Chapter VI: FINALIZING YOUR SITE 12:28
- Adding a Favicon, SEO & Testing
- Exporting & Publishing Options
Martin is a Certified Adobe Design Master and Instructor. He has worked as a designer with companies like Disney, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, Mattel, and DC Comics. He is currently working in London as a designer and instructor as well as providing a range of services, from live online training to consultancy work, to individuals worldwide.
Martin’s Motto “Do not compare yourself to your role models. Work hard and wait for the moment when others will compare them to you”
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.