Dreamweaver CS6 has all the tools you’ll need to create your very first mobile app. In Dreamweaver CS6 – Creating a Mobile App, presenter Dan Fanella will take you through the workflow of setting up a project, building the interface, and publishing your app.
- In Dreamweaver CS6 – Creating a Mobile App, you will learn how to set up your pages and create links to additional pages. Then you’ll add search engine and widget content, and finally test your new mobile app in Live view.
- This training course is designed for Mac, Windows, and Device platforms.
- Web application resources included with training.
A. Project Setup
- What you’ll learn in this training
- Setting up a project
- Setting up the main page
B. Building the Interface
- Adding content to the first page
- Creating and linking additional pages pt. 1
- Creating and linking additional pages pt. 2
- Creating a page with collapsible blocks
- Adding the Back button
- Adding a button list
- Testing the mobile app in live view
C. Publishing the App
- Accessing PhoneGap pt. 1
- Accessing PhoneGap pt. 2
- Configuring PhoneGap SDK settings
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.