In this online training series, Dreamweaver CC – What’s New?, you will learn about the new features in Adobe Dreamweaver CC, including how to use CSS Designer, which allows you to visually design cross browser CSS rules.
With Dreamweaver CC – What’s New?, learn how to incorporate the new jQuery UI widgets into your webpages. Other new features including syncing your Adobe Dreamweaver preferences, inserting HTML 5 elements, new fluid grid layout tools, and integration of Adobe Web Edge Fonts and Edge Animate compositions into your web pages are also covered in this training.
Other procedures for using Dreamweaver remain essentially unchanged from the previous version.
A. CSS Designer
- What you’ll learn in this training
- Setting up a site for assets files
- Defining CSS with a page
- Adding CSS rules into your Web page
- Adding CSS rules to a linked CSS file
- Applying visually designed CSS rules pt. 1
- Applying visually designed CSS rules pt. 2
- Defining media queries
B. jQuery UI
- Setting up a page to use jQuery UI
- Creating Accordions and Tabs UI widgets
- Creating Datepicker, Dialog, Progressbar and Autocomplete UI widgets
- Creating Buttons, Buttonset, Checkbox and Radio Buttons UI widgets
C. Fluid Layouts
- Arranging Fluid Grid Layout elements
- Customizing and viewing a Fluid Grid Layout
D. Using Creative Cloud CC
- Syncing Dreamweaver settings
E. Working with HTML 5
- Inserting HTML5 video
- Inserting HTML5 audio
- Inserting a canvas
F. Adobe Edge Integration
- Adding Adobe Edge Web Fonts to a Web page
- Importing Adobe Edge Animate compositions
1 hour 4 min
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.