Total Training for Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Design Bundle will teach you all you need to know to get a solid web design foundation and make the most of your Adobe Web software.
The courses and included project files give you all the resources you need to design, develop, update and maintain your websites. This bundle includes training on Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Acrobat X Training Highlights
- Explore the Redesigned Interface
- Discover the New Portfolio creation interface
- Share documents and forms using Acrobat.com
- Export content to other formats
- Learn to use QuickTools and workspace customization
Dreamweaver CS5 Training Highlights
- Planning a site – Benefits of CSS, page and measurement sizing, CSS starter pages
- Creating and Inserting Images – Smart Objects, rollovers, disjointed rollovers, image maps
- Designing with CSS – Using the panels, box model, style sheets, selector types, background images, page layout with css
- Writing HTML & CSS – Navigations, positioning, using the code view effectively, using code hints
- Testing and publishing a website – find & replace, testing links, site reports, using ftp
Fireworks CS5 Training Highlights
- FXG Export
- New Design Templates
- Property Inspector Workflow enhancements
- Text Improvements
- Layers, Pages and States Panel Improvements
Flash CS5 Training Highlights
- Learn the new drawing tools
- Explore code snippets for actionScript
- Work with motion presets and tweens
- Understand the Flash workspaces
- Discover how to use the motion editor panel
Flash Catalyst CS5.5 Training Highlights
- Full designer to developer and return workflow allows ongoing collaboration on the same project.
- Resizable applications and components means websites and apps look great across devices with different screen sizes.
- Workspace improvements include enhanced timelines and animations, new common Library panel, align panel, and other features.
- Custom skinnable components are elements that are built by developers in Flash Builder 4.5 and then skinned by a designer in Flash Catalyst CS5.5.
- Improved interactions in this recent version of Flash Catalyst means you can visually target components directly from the artboard, making it easier to define transitions to other component states.
Illustrator CS5 Training Highlights
- Creating, Using & Updating Graphic Styles
- Building Intricate Logos with the new Shape Builder Tool
- Making Artwork Pixel-Perfect for Web Export
- Insanely Accurate Layout Techniques – no excuses!
- Live Trace & Pantone Colors for T-Shirt Design
Photoshop CS5 Training Highlights
- The Refine Radius Tool
- Content-aware healing and fills
- The Mixer Brush
- Live Workspace updates
- Mini Bridge
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.