Learn to use various approaches/techniques to test web applications spanning manual test case creation techniques with Selenium.
- Develop test automation skills
- Online programming platform
- Develop automated test scripts
After completing this course, the learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of software testing concepts, ability to apply those concepts in day-to-day testing tasks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of test automation frameworks, understand which models to apply under which project context.
- Understand basic object oriented concepts such as oops, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and abstraction.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Selenium test automation frameworks, apply those in web projects.
- IT Graduates can kick-start their bright career with this program and join corporates as a QA/Test Automation Engineer.
- An Entry-Level QA/ Test Automation Engineer earns an average salary of Rs 4 lakhs per year in India.
- Professionals with 0 to 3+ years of experience either in development or manual testing can jump up the ladder as Senior Engineer.
- The average pay for a Mid-Career Senior QA/ Test Automation Engineer is Rs 8 lakhs per year in India.
Introduction to Test Automation
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Introduction to Black Box Testing Techniques
- Introduction to Test Automation
- Introduction to Test Automation Frameworks
- Basic HTML Tags and Attributes
- Browser developer tools/Add-ons to identify HTML elements
- CSS and Xpath basics
- Identifying & interacting HTML elements
- Introduction to Java & Object Oriented Programming basics
- Data Types, String and Arrays, Loops in Java
- Intro about Abstract class and interface
Introduction To Selenium IDE
- Understanding and Installing Selenium
- Recording, editing a test and play back
- Running Test Script Against Various Browsers Using RC
- Understanding and Installing Selenium
Introduction to Selenium Webdriver
- What is WebDriver?
- WebDriver architecture
- Working with various drivers
- Identifying and Interacting with HTML Elements using WebDriver
- Intro to Junit and TestNG unit testing framework
- Testing Ajax/dynamic elements with WebDriver
- Test Suite with Junit and TestNG
- Data driven testing using TestNG
- Screen capture using WebDriver
- Advanced user interactions
Introduction to Selenium Grid
- Introduction to Selenium Grid Installing, and Running Grid and Node
- Preparing a Test and Running it in Grid using WebDriver
Introduction To Mobile Testing Using Selendroid
- Third party libraries that support Mobile Testing using Selenium
- Selendroid - Web Application
- Selendroid - Native application
- Selendroid - Hybrid application
- Enhance your skills in Test Automation.
- Develop automated test scripts against given sample applications.
- Test execution and utilise your saved efforts on newer projects or requirements.
- As Test Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Tester etc. The average entry level salary for professionals with the certification is 3lpa INR.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Software Engineers / Testers/ Developers
- BSc - IT Graduates
- MCA Graduates
- MBA (IT) Graduates
- PGDBA (IT) Diploma Graduates
- Aspirants looking for great IT career
Frequently Asked Questions
Manipal ProLearn, a part of Manipal Global Education Services, offers a variety of professional certification programs across IT, Management and Finance domains. Carrying forward the Manipal legacy of over six decades in education, we help working professionals and students enhance their skills and fast-track their careers.
- 25,000+ Professionals Trained
- 15+ Global Knowledge Partners
- 100 Professionally Certified Courses
- 500 Classroom Batches
Manipal ProLearn has redefined learning in the professional certification program space with a wide range of course options, expert faculty and an award winning learning platform. Benchmarked against global certification standards of PMI, CIMA, PMBOK etc., our course content is designed and developed by industry experts.
Not only are these certification courses good for skill enhancement, but with industry recognized certification, they are also a great value add to one's resume. Over the last two years, more than 23,000 learners have advanced their careers with the aid of our courses.