Understand the skills, tools & techniques used in Business Analytics to examine business problems and utilise data to find structured solutions.
- Industry recognized certification
- Industry recognized certificate in Business Analytics from Manipal ProLearn after completion of the program.
- Assessments through MCQs
- Clear cut assessments through MCQs
- Experiential learning
- Experiential learning model including insightful videos featuring industry experts and contemporary reading material.
- Understanding of the fundamental concepts of Business Analytics
- Knowledge of the importance of data and big data
- Understanding of the terms Business Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Understanding of the analytical decision-making process
- Awareness of the skills of a good business analyst
- Knowledge of current trends that will impact the future of Business Analytics
What is Business Analytics?
- Describe Business Analytics
- Describe the evolution of analytics beginning with “scientific management” to its present form
- Describe the differences between analytics and analysis and explain the concept of insights
- Describe the broad types of business analytics
Case for Business Analytics
- Describe how organisations benefit from using analytics
- Describe the importance of data in business analytics
- Describe the differences between data, information and knowledge
- Describe the various stages that an organisation goes through in terms of data maturity
- Explain what an organisation can do in the absence of good quality data
Business Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Explain the differences between Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Describe the two major components within Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Understand how Data Mining as a technique helps both Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
- Describe the analytical decision-making process
- Describe the characteristics of the analytical decision-making process
Analysing Business Problems Using Key Questions
- Describe how a business problem can be broken down repeatedly into key questions and then answered through analytics
- Describe the characteristics of a good key question
Skills of a Good Business Analyst
- Identify the skills of a good business analyst
Future of Business Analytics
- Describe the current trends that are likely to shape the future of business analytics
Big Data Analytics in the Enterprise
- Describe the characteristics of big data
- Describe how hardware and software technologies are helping analytics handle extremely large volumes of data
Social Media Analytics
- Define social media analytics
- Describe the capabilities and common goals of social media analytics
- Analyze and facilitate strategic and operational activities
- Develop analytical and decision-making abilities by examining real-life case studies
- On signing up for the program you will get immediate access to information and course content.
- Great value-add to your resume to help pursue a promising career
- Find opportunities as Business Analyst, Project Manager, etc. Professionals with a certification in analytics earn anywhere between 5 - 12lac INR per annum.
WHY SHOULD ATTEND
- Engineering and IT Students – BTech / BE, BCA, MCA, BSc-IT, MSc-IT
- Commerce & Finance Students - BCom / MCom, Economics Graduates, MBA or BBA
- Highly recommended for people aspiring for jobs that required data handling – Research, Marketing, IT Services, Big Data & more
- People who are already employed, but want to upskill themselves in the domain of Business Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
Manipal ProLearn, a part of Manipal Global Education Services, offers a variety of professional certification programs across IT, Management and Finance domains. Carrying forward the Manipal legacy of over six decades in education, we help working professionals and students enhance their skills and fast-track their careers.
- 25,000+ Professionals Trained
- 15+ Global Knowledge Partners
- 100 Professionally Certified Courses
- 500 Classroom Batches
Manipal ProLearn has redefined learning in the professional certification program space with a wide range of course options, expert faculty and an award winning learning platform. Benchmarked against global certification standards of PMI, CIMA, PMBOK etc., our course content is designed and developed by industry experts.
Not only are these certification courses good for skill enhancement, but with industry recognized certification, they are also a great value add to one's resume. Over the last two years, more than 23,000 learners have advanced their careers with the aid of our courses.