In this Premiere Pro CC – What’s New 2014 training course, presenter Nick Tieri will explore the live text templates, master clip effects and the new delivery formats. You’ll also be introduced to other new commands, including reverse match frame, and enhanced media management features.
In this Premiere Pro CC – What’s New 2014 training course, you’ll learn how Adobe’s® non-linear video editor Premiere® Pro Creative Cloud® 2014 boasts a number of new and innovative features.
A. Getting Started
- What you’ll learn in this training
B. After Effects® and Premiere Pro
- Mask & track
- Live text templates
C. Master Clip Effects
- Typekit support for fonts
E. Sync Settings
- Auto-save projects to Creative Cloud
F. Editing Experience Enhancements
- Reverse match frame command
- Load source monitor with matching frame
- Manually sync offsets
- Assign multiple keyboard shortcuts to a command
- Set to frame size command
- Transparent background grid
- Turn off FX badges
- Specify number of frames to move playhead
- Track selection backward tool
- Add a marker name
G. Enhanced Media Management
- Flexibility in importing objects
- Make sequences offline
- Use Media Browser to browse projects & add media browser favorites
H. Audio-Related Enhancements
- Maintain audio pitch during scrubbing & playback
I. Delivery Formats
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.