With Total Training for Adobe Premiere Elements 7, you’ll learn the workflow necessary to import, edit and export your video projects. This training will give you a good understanding of all the cool intuitive tools and easy-to-use effects available in Premiere Elements 7 that will give your video a professional polish.
- Learn how to import video from a variety of sources.
- Find out how to use InstantMovie to auto-create a project.
- See how to add both static and motion graphics to your video projects.
- Discover how to add a soundtrack to your movie.
- Learn about the aesthetics of editing and how to edit clips on the timeline.
Chapter I: INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 7 (09 min)
- Setting Up a New Project
- Project Settings vs. Preferences
- Touring the Interface
Chapter II: CAPTURING, IMPORTING & MANAGING MEDIA (31 min)
- Setting Up to Capture Media
- Capturing from a DV Camera
- Importing DVD Content via the Media Downloader
- Getting Media from PC Files & Folders
- Creating Albums
- Tagging & Rating Media
Chapter III: QUICK START EDITING (17 min)
- Creating a New InstantMovie
- Choosing & Customizing a Theme
- Building Your InstantMovie
Chapter IV: EDITING ESSENTIALS (50 min)
- Brief History & Theory of Editing
- Importing Media
- Assembling a Movie in the Sceneline
- Introducing the Timeline
- Editing Clips in the Timeline
- Using Still Images as Clips
- Editing a Still Image in Photoshop(R) Elements
Chapter V: ADDING EFFECTS & TRANSITIONS (27 min)
- Introducing Effects & Transitions
- Adding Transitions between Clips
- Adding Effects to Clips
- Editing Transitions & Effects
- Time Stretching & Rendering Clips
Chapter VI: WORKING WITH AUDIO (28 min)
- Adding a Background Music Track
- Using SmartSound(R) Quicktracks(R)
- Recording a Narration
- Adjusting Audio in the Timeline
Chapter VII: CREATING TITLES (46 min)
- Exploring Types of Titles
- Adding Markers in the Timeline
- Creating & Formatting a Still Title
- Adjusting Color Properties & Saving a Style
- Creating a Crawling Title
- Creating a Rolling Title Using a Title Template
- Adding More Tracks to the Timeline
- Using an Animated Graphic in a Title Design
Chapter VIII: CREATING A SLIDESHOW (16 min)
- Adding Images to the Sceneline
- Adding Transitions & Audio to a Slideshow
- Automating a Slideshow & Setting a Default Transition
Chapter IX: DEPLOYING YOUR VIDEO (39 min)
- Understanding Different Formats for Export
- Sharing Your Videos Online
- Creating a Video to Email
- Creating a Video for Mobile Devices
- Creating a Video for DVD & Blu-ray
Chapter X: ADVANCED TECHNIQUES (26 min)
- Animating the Motion Property
- Editing to the Beat
- Creating a Picture-in-Picture Effect
- Creating a Freeze Frame & Exporting a Still
Total Run Time: 4 hrs
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.