Learn to focus, prioritise and execute your organizationís business strategies and overcome the roadblocks.
- 24/7 access to e-learning content
- Lead Business Execution
- Engage in self-assessment
- You can identify personal and individual emotions related to pressure at work.
- You will know to explain the natural reaction that the learner takes when confronting with pressure situations at work.
- Establish the difference between a reaction and a response.
- You can examine the theories that surround motivation.
- Learn the traits and attitudes of a highly motivated professional.
- Describe the use of achievement motivation and relate the same to our own behaviour.
- Prepare actions and initiatives to ensure that time and resources are spent on the right tasks.
- Prioritize the organizationís business strategies.
- Align people to the strategic intent for successful implementation of business strategies.
Performing under Pressure
- Pressure and Its Triggers
- Meeting Emotional Challenges
- Building Resilience to Stress
Self-assessment and Motivation
- The Fundamentals of Motivation
- Personal Leadership
Leading Business Execution
- Prioritizing Strategies
- Engaging People
- Building Accountability
- Identify the pressure situations, develop self-motivation and overcome the roadblocks.
- Focus, prioritize and execute your organizationís business strategies.
- Measure the implementation of actions and initiatives.
- Identify personal and individual emotions related to pressure at work.
- Learn to prioritize the organizationís business strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Middle-level and Senior-level leaders
- Professionals looking for work-life balance
- Budding Entrepreneurs
- Professionals seeking to transform their leadership skills
Frequently Asked Questions
Manipal ProLearn, a part of Manipal Global Education Services, offers a variety of professional certification programs across IT, Management and Finance domains. Carrying forward the Manipal legacy of over six decades in education, we help working professionals and students enhance their skills and fast-track their careers.
- 25,000+ Professionals Trained
- 15+ Global Knowledge Partners
- 100 Professionally Certified Courses
- 500 Classroom Batches
Manipal ProLearn has redefined learning in the professional certification program space with a wide range of course options, expert faculty and an award winning learning platform. Benchmarked against global certification standards of PMI, CIMA, PMBOK etc., our course content is designed and developed by industry experts.
Not only are these certification courses good for skill enhancement, but with industry recognized certification, they are also a great value add to one's resume. Over the last two years, more than 23,000 learners have advanced their careers with the aid of our courses.