The accounting function in an organization involves analyzing, recording, summarizing and presenting financial information to a variety of internal and external users. Bookkeeping is a part of the accounting function and includes recording financial transactions in journals and posting them into ledgers. Further down into the accounting cycle, trial balances are done and adjustment entries are made. Finally, at the end of accounting period financial statements are prepared and presented to management and other users to facilitate operational and strategic review, decision making and control.
This path provides learners with the toolkit essential to understand and speak the language of finance and accounting. Courses in the path provide an understanding of how transactional entries are recorded and posted in accounting books, trial balances are conducted and accounts adjusted and closed. The path also walks learners through how to account for equity transactions like issuance of common stocks and dividends and how to prepare the three financial statements.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by Industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving Industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
- Outsourcing Financial Activities
- Basic Accounting Principles and Framework
- The Accounting Equation and Financial Statements
- The Accounting Cycle and Accrual Accounting
- Accounting Transactions and Books of Account
- Trial Balance & Adjusting Entries
- The Income Statement
- The Balance Sheet
- The Cash Flow Statement
- Accounting for Companies’ Stock Transactions and Dividends
- Deconstructing the Balance Sheet
- Final Exam: Accounting Fundamentals
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Cert Go
Get Cert Go partners with the world’s leading course providers to offer the highest quality, career-focused online short courses. Get Set Go do this to help working professionals around the world acquire new skills and advance their careers.
Get Cert Go unique competence is based on get cert go approach of giving a Vskills certification to online learning, coupled with get cert go ability to offer a digital badge to successful learners on leading job portals in India to differentiate them from other job seekers. This approach helps in enhancing the job search capability or a growth trajectory of our learners in their career.
Get Cert Go supports working professionals globally in their pursuit of lifelong learning.
Get Cert Go offers professionals the chance to continue their education with some of the world’s most respected course providers online, without compromising on the personal support and interactive elements favored in face-to-face learning. Get Cert Go courses are designed to equip students with workplace-ready skills and knowledge, that are both industry-relevant and current, and recognized by the Industry.