In this PowerPoint 2013 – Working with Pictures training course, trainer Sarah Holder will explain everything from how to crop and resize pictures on a slide to using the corrections and color tools, you will explore various picture editing features as well as how to create a photo album and learn to share it.
In this PowerPoint 2013 – Working with Pictures training course, you will learn how to insert a picture into a slide from a file on your computer and from an online source in PowerPoint® 2013 for PC.
A. Getting Started
- What you’ll learn in this training
B. Working with Pictures
- Inserting a picture into a slide
- Inserting an online picture
- Resizing a picture
- Using the cropping tools and cropping options
- Using the corrections tools
- Using the color tool
- Using artistic effects and picture layout tools
- Using the remove background tool
- Setting transparent color
- Applying a picture style
- Formatting the picture border
- Applying a picture effect
- Changing a picture
- Resetting a picture
- Compressing a picture
C. Photo Albums
- Creating a photo album layout pt. 1
- Creating a photo album layout pt. 2
- Sharing your album
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.