This course helps learners generate profits & maximise wealth through sustained efforts and appropriate decision skills across functions & departments.
- 49 episodes on accounting, costing and finance
- Understand six key accounting concepts
- MCQs to ensure concepts have been understood
- Understand six key accounting concepts: income, expense, asset, liability, inflow and outflow.
- Understand how the three financial statements: balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement evolve from accounting data.
- Construct these financial statements yourself.
- Deal with cost data confidently which is an essential part of any business activity and anyone who is a part of a business must understand it in the right way.
- This course provides you that learning in a business context and helps you easily master various cost concepts with real life data.
- Appreciate how different aspects of business impact financial performance of an enterprise and understand how tools such as working capital management and risk management helps us in improving financial performance.
- You would also get to know the cost of various sources of finance and how carefully we should deploy these sources in.
- Vijay’s discovery - Protagonist & Storyline Introduction
- Business framework for Vijay’s venture
- The Significance of Money
- Classifying Resources
- Raising finance for Vijay’s venture
- The Concept of Liability
- The Concept of Assets
- Indirect Financing
- The Financing Strategy
- The Legal Structures of Business
- The Financial Year
- The Traditional Accounting Process
- The Concept of Income
- The Concept of Expenses
- The Concept of Depreciation
- The Concept of Deferred Taxes
- The Concept of Inflows & Outflows
- Classifying Financial Information
- Assets & Liabilities
- Financial Statements
- The Profit & Loss Account
- The Cash Flow Statement
- The Balance Sheet
- Constructing financial Statements
- “Accounto Tsar” - This game helps the learner to consolidate the understanding about the six categories of financial information, the three financial statements and the learner would experience how the financial statements evolve from raw accounting data.
- Introduction to Costs
- Classification of Cost
- Cost Centers
- The Costing Process
- Activity Based Costing
- Fixed and Variable Costs
- Marginal Cost & Contribution
- The Contribution Income Statement
- Break-even Point and Margin of Safety
- Cost Management
- The Budgeting System
- Cost Reduction
- Review of Business
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Analysis of Unique’s Financial Data
- Working Capital Management
- Risk Management
- Finance for Expansion
- The Concept of Leverages
- Debt Financing Options
- Cost of Equity Financing
- Concept of Time Value of Money
- Applications of Time Value Concept
- Investing in Projects: Tools of Analysis
- Comprises 49 episodes which unfold the learning of accounting, costing and finance.
- Data tables to help you understand the concepts better.
- Understand how tools such as working capital management and risk management helps us in improving financial performance.
- Learn to read the three financial statements: Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement.
- Analyse financial statements using a tool called as ratio analysis.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone desirous of learning Accounting, Costs & Finance.
- Ambitious executives who find lack of formal education in management or accounting or finance a handicap.
- Those who have gone through the trauma of learning accounting the mechanical way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Manipal ProLearn, a part of Manipal Global Education Services, offers a variety of professional certification programs across IT, Management and Finance domains. Carrying forward the Manipal legacy of over six decades in education, we help working professionals and students enhance their skills and fast-track their careers.
- 25,000+ Professionals Trained
- 15+ Global Knowledge Partners
- 100 Professionally Certified Courses
- 500 Classroom Batches
Manipal ProLearn has redefined learning in the professional certification program space with a wide range of course options, expert faculty and an award winning learning platform. Benchmarked against global certification standards of PMI, CIMA, PMBOK etc., our course content is designed and developed by industry experts.
Not only are these certification courses good for skill enhancement, but with industry recognized certification, they are also a great value add to one's resume. Over the last two years, more than 23,000 learners have advanced their careers with the aid of our courses.