Companies spend huge amount of money in reaching out to their target audience through various online channels including Social Media, Search Engines, Emailers, Ad Networks and other niche platforms. Inbound Marketing is about converting your existing reach to revenue generation.
For example, an Average CTR (Click Through Rate) of an online ad is 0.01% but if you create content which is specific to prospect’s needs with good CTA (call-to-action), you can generate 20+% CTR. Learning Inbound Marketing will help you to multiple the returns you are getting from your existing investments in Digital Marketing domain.
Leverage Inbound Marketing to Attract, Convert & Delight your Customers through pull marketing techniques.
- Attract potential customers into conversion funnel: Learn how is inbound marketing different, phases of implementation & how to generate pull factor in your reach building efforts.
- Convert Prospects to Leads using emails: Learn how to aggregate audience & impact their thinking to generate high potential leads.
- Convert Traffic to Leads: Learn all the latest techniques of website optimization and landing page designing.
- Nurture Leads using emails: Learn about Marketing Automation, and how to use Drip Email Marketing for Lead Nurturing & Qualification?
- Project & Assignments (only available in CIMM): In this Inbound Marketing Course, there will be a project of 1 month & few take home assignments to give hands-on experience of Inbound Marketing.
- Research Based Internship (only available in CIMM): We believe that the real learning does not happen in the training sessions. For real learning, you have to make your hands dirty. We have designed research based internship in which you will do research on one topic every week. For every good research submission, you will do blog post on Digital Vidya’s website with your credentials.
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GetCertGo?
GetCertGo (GCG) is one of the India’s largest skill assessment company for working professionals. GCG has transformed the learning and certification process by providing content in online modules which are easy to access and comprehend.
What is the duration of the exam?
If candidate is registered for Vskills Certification, the certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
Get Cert Go
Get Cert Go partners with the world’s leading course providers to offer the highest quality, career-focused online short courses. Get Set Go do this to help working professionals around the world acquire new skills and advance their careers.
Get Cert Go unique competence is based on get cert go approach of giving a Vskills certification to online learning, coupled with get cert go ability to offer a digital badge to successful learners on leading job portals in India to differentiate them from other job seekers. This approach helps in enhancing the job search capability or a growth trajectory of our learners in their career.
Get Cert Go supports working professionals globally in their pursuit of lifelong learning.
Get Cert Go offers professionals the chance to continue their education with some of the world’s most respected course providers online, without compromising on the personal support and interactive elements favored in face-to-face learning. Get Cert Go courses are designed to equip students with workplace-ready skills and knowledge, that are both industry-relevant and current, and recognized by the Industry.